HONOREE AWARD NOMINATION
In recognition of exemplary professional service to bilingual education by individuals throughout Texas, TABE has established the Honoree Award. The award has been established to honor individuals and/or organizations in the following three categories:
The winner of TABE's Honoree Award competition will be publicly acknowledged and honored at the award banquet at the annual fall conference of the Association. A one night stay, at the conference hotel, will be provided and airfare will be reimbursed.
Only TABE members (including Executive Board members) are eligible to nominate individuals for this recognition.
QUALIFICATIONS: The documentation presented should contain ample evidence to support the following qualifications. the nominee:
1. Has earned the recognition, respect, and admiration of bilingual educators;
2. Has made significant contributions and/or provided exemplary professional service to bilingual education in Texas;
3. Nominees may not include anyone honored within the past seven years, nor individuals currently serving on the Executive Board.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The following information must be included:
1. Information about the nominee.
2. Provide a brief narrative which speaks to the qualifications above.
3. Three references that can further validate the contributions of the nominee.